Serving DuPage County, Will County and Fox Valley
Profile | Website
COREtec Plus represents the next revolution in luxury vinyl flooring. COREtec Plus is a great alternative to glue down LVT, solid locking LVT, or laminate flooring. The patented construction of COREtec Plus features our innovative COREtec core structure, which is an extruded core made from recycled wood and bamboo dust, limestone, and virgin PVC. Since COREtec Plus is 100% waterproof, COREtec Plus floors can be installed in wet areas and will never swell when exposed to water.
Exploring Flooring Inc
Flooring, a family-owned carpet rug dealer, offers
a complete selection of flooring products, including carpet, rugs, ceramic
tile, hardwood flooring, laminates, vinyl tile, natural stone, resilient sheet
flooring and area rugs. We proudly serve all of
Exploring Flooring store is staffed with trained flooring professionals who will help you select the best flooring materials for your home, lifestyle, taste, and budget. Our 4,400 sq. ft showroom features all major brand name product displays to help you visualize your selection, and we have thousands of samples you can borrow to help you match your choice with your decor.
Every flooring store can SEEM to have same flooring products. What set us apart is:
--excellent person-to-person service;
--along with great QUALITY flooring products.
Installation matters! Our carpet & rug installers have an average of 30 years of experience in the flooring business. Our installation crews are courteous, careful and skilled craftsmen. With great service, you will keep coming back.
Because "add on costs" are common within our industry, the bottom line cost (not the per foot cost) is the most important to you. Exploring Flooring gives free, honest, complete, and accurate estimates. You can be sure that your shopping experience will be one that is easy and enjoyable
We provide expert product knowledge, skilled installation crews, and the most competitive prices to our customers, while maintaining the highest standards in installing flooring.
Thank you and we look forward to talking with you soon.
Serving Aurora, Addison, Bartlett, Batavia, Bensenville, Burr Ridge, Bloomingdale, Campton Hills, Carol Stream, Clarendon Hills, Darien, Downers Grove, Elburn, Elgin, Elmhurst, Geneva, Glen Ellyn, Hinsdale, Hanover Park, Itasca, Lisle, Lombard, Montgomery, Naperville, North Aurora, Oak Brook, Oakbrook Terrance, Roselle, St Charles, South Elgin, Sugar Grove, Streamwood, Villa Park, Warrenville, Wasco, Wayne, West Chicago, Westmont, Wheaton, Winfield, Willowbrook.
- We appreciate the quality & expertiseyou bring to the table. We were referedby Bob M. & have been coming back ever since.Thanks for being such a pleasure to work with!
- On our recent basement carpet purchase we were appreciative of the help we got to pick an affordable alternative that fit my design idea.We have been happy with all of our flooring and installations over the past few years.Area for improvement: paper work/transaction could use technology improvement such as the ability to take a credit card payment over the phone.
- Tom & Rob are personable and professional. Theirproduct knowledge makes it obvious that they havebeen in the flooring business for many years.Frank led a team of installers that showed upon time, had a great attitude and did a perfect job.I would definitely recommend Exploring Flooring.
- Exceptional customer service because;1. Inquired about our property, needs and how we use the space.2. Didn't rush the sale,3. Provided install around toddler's nap, and4. Very personable and friendly!Thank you!
All went well. Very pleased.Dennis H. of Warrenville
- I found my visit to your business was a pleasant experience. All my questions were answered and chosing my new carpet was easier than I expected. The installers were great. They arrived as scheduled and in a little over 2 hours was out and the new was down.I had a friend who got new carpet a couple of weeks before me and it took her installers 2 days.I most certainly recommend your team for a great experience. My carpet looks great. Thanks so much.
Great Experience From Starting with Emails to Finish. Very responsive to our timeline and special requests. Project Completed On Time. Condo under contract closing 10/26 Have already given new owner your contact info! THANK YOU TOM for all of your hard work and Rob for the last job!Kristal A. of Warrenville
- ALL THE REVIEWS ON OUR SITE OUR REAL.A HARD COPY OF EACH REVIEW CAN BE
VIEW BY STOPPING IN THE STORE.
- Tom was great to work with. He was very patient andanswered all our questions.We had a quote from another flooring guy that was 10% lessfor the same job, but we decided to go with you guys becauseyou spent a lot of time with us picking out the perfect floor for us.And we thought you would do a great job installing the floor,which you did.I have to thank Rob for switching us from a 1 man installcrew to a 3 man install crew. That saved us from an extraday or two of a messy house and hassle.Joe and his crew did a top notch install job.Very high quality work and pleasant to work with. They evensurprised me when they filled all the nail holes in the trim.A plus all around!
- We were very pleased.We were specifically pleasedwith Exploring Flooringswilliness to install theday we needed.Also Tom worked hard tofind a carpet wewanted & in our price range.Thank you.
I went to Exploring Flooring based on a recommendation from friends. I was not disappointed from the moment I walked in the door. I felt welcomed and was provided exceptional service. Tom helped make recommendations that were within my budget and my floors are phenomenal. Anytime I had a question or concern during the process, Tom and Rob and anyone on site were patient and tentative to my needs. I feel they went above and beyond in many cases as well. The next time I need new flooring I wont hestitate to use EF - they're fantastic!Kim G. of Plainfield
- I live in Michigan and have shopped al our store possibilties for back splash tile. Also looked online for different styles and could only find a few that I really liked, but was not willing to pay the price. I'm originally from Chicago's western suburbs and my kids still live there. Since I'd been looking for over a year and not being successful, I decided to come back home and shop the suburbs. Came into Illinois for the weekend and after shopping the larger tile stores, I was still not finding what I wanted. My husband and I were having breakfast at a restuarant with our kids and my son said "There is a small carpet/tile store just down the road and if you didn't know it was there , you'd drive right by it. Why don't you stop in there on our way home and see what they have".... so we did! And guess what?? I found 3 different tiles that I liked. REALLY... 3 of them! What a wonderful dilemma to be in. I took pictures of all 3 styles, went back to my son's house to think over my choice. After making a decision, went back to your store to place our order.When the tile came in, my son picked it up at the store and brought it to Michigan on their next visit.Love your store...love your choices...love your staff.
- Great service Rob - thank you! Your guyswere on-time and did a good job.When I had issues with the carpet fuzzI appreciate that you quickly addressed them.
I LOVE ALL THE UPDATES TO MY HOME. EXPLORING FLOORING TILED MY BATHROOM FLOOR, SHOWER, BACKSPLASH IN MY KITCHEN AND MY ENTIRE FIRST FLOOR INSTALLED MY HARDWOOD FLOORING. EVERYTHING LOOKS SO GOOD AND EXACTLY HOW I WANTED IT. ALL THE DIFFERENT STAFF WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE, FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL.Karen N. of Naperville
- Rob and Tom were very courteous, helpful and prompt during the whole process. Installers were very good especially the hard vinyl installer. He was way over expectations.Overall we are pleased with the whole job. Love the floors, have 1 more room to go.
You have always gone above and beyond for us. We wouldn't go anywhere else for our flooring needs.Jill S. of Wheaton
We have had Rob do several houses for us throughout our lives. We moved several times. From tileing to flooring & many times carpet. We have always been very satisfied "to perfection" with your services. Thank you for your services.J. H. of Crystal Lake
- Always great service and installation teamis good, fast, friendly.
- Rob was very helpful and answered every question completely.Tom did a fantastic job explaining a variety of options to us. It was a comfortable atmosphere.Very knowledgable.
Another great job!Megan L. -Glen Ellyn
- Great service! We enjoyed working with Tom-He is very detailed oriented & professionalWe are very happy with our new flooring!
If you’re one of the nearly 30% of adults or 40% of children in the U.S. who lives with allergies, you don’t need a doctor telling you how the war against allergens is an everyday, uphill battle. Allergens are everywhere around the house – embedded in fabric, airborne in dust and lying in wait on hard surfaces.
When it is time to show your floor some maintenance TLC, there’s no reason to stress! These 5 professional tips from PERGO will help make sure your floors look as great as the day they were installed and stay beautiful for years to come.
Professional Laminate Care Tips
Kitchen floors have taken many forms over the years to address the challenges of the space, including a high frequency of spills and wear due to high traffic. One of the more typical flooring types perfectly suited for modern kitchens is laminate.
There are so many reasons why we love our pets. They’re cute, obviously. They’re genuinely excited to see us whenever we walk in the door. Even cats, believe it or not. For most of us they feel like a good friend or additional member of the family. That being said, there is one little reason we sometimes find it hard to love them. To put it delicately… accidents happen.